Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Giving back...

This past weekend I went to a community service event that provided dental services to those in need. Here are a few photos from the day. I was able to do a lot of fun procedures including simple extractions, surgical extractions (includes gingival flap, bone reduction, sutures… the whole nine yards), sectioning a bridge, and lots of assisting! Enjoy the photos and hopefully I will get all my photos back up soon. Happy Wednesday!

Doing work ^

Elevating is the key to an extraction… or so I am told. ^

Checking the area ^

Yankin 'er out… jk. Gently removing it ^
 
Takes a whole crew ^

Where the magic happens ^

This is the lunch my husband packed for me… imagine the look on my face when I opened this in a professional setting! ^

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a Coors Light to get you through the second half of volunteering. Especially if the heat index is 115 degrees like it is here in Indy!

    ReplyDelete