Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things I do when I am not in school...

I have been REALLY enjoying my time off from school. Recently, I have been able to re-indulge in some of my favorite activities including leisurely reading, shopping, BBQ, laying in the sun, dates with my husband, running, reconnecting with friends, and baking! Tonight I baked cupcakes from scratch with a friend… and lets just say that we both surprised ourselves…they were awesome! I took pic's but this is a different kind of "step by step" photo experience… it is no dental procedure…but def tasted better. Enjoy and Happy Wednesday!!

Fresh strawberries, cream, and vanilla ^

Dry ingredients…boring^

Put it all together and you got cupcake batter ^

Scoopin' er up^

Strawberry buttercream frosting…emphasis on the BUTTER and CREAM :S ^

So dainty, princess-ey, and adorable! ^
And they tasted so good! Now I definitely have a cavity on #30 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment