Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Attention: Announcement.


My home… That I got to enjoy on my blogging break. ^
Prettiness. ^


Guess who's back? Back again. I am back, tell a friend! Hi everyone… or maybe I should say "testing? testing? anyone still there?" 
Alright, as you may have noticed I took a small sabbatical from blogging for the month of September. You may have been thinking I got super busy with school, clinic, and life… but in actuality, it was the exact opposite. The month of September proved to be one of the more relaxing months I have ever had… well at least in a very long time. School was surprisingly straight forward and simple, clinic was pretty smooth, and I had almost every night and weekend off… I was in heaven. Since my normal schedule of busy, busy, busy had changed to lots of free time, so did my normal schedule of blogging. I decided to take a small break and enjoy my nights off, go on dates with my hubby, take mini-trips on the weekends, and re-connect with old friends. Now that October is well underway, school is starting to pick up again and I can feel my life getting busier and busier. So, thank you for being understanding of my little break and for allowing me to enjoy my easy month of school. But I'm back people, and the posts will be a coming. Happy Tuesday! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing you thoughts on this issue.

    Windward Dentist

    ReplyDelete