Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hip..Hip-hop… Hip-hop-pulpotomy?

Well Hello All! I decided a little pulpotomy action was appropriate for today, actually my professors decided that. So below is a step by step pulpotomy… I know!!…contain yourself. This summer has been so busy… I can not believe that June is almost over already! I am not seeing any of my own patients this week because I am on a surgery rotation in the clinic. Boo yah! Hopefully some cool stuff goes down :) Happy Tuesday and enjoy the gory pictures below. 


The setup. I put this in for old time sake… I haven't done it in awhile. Awww nostalgia. ^
                           Oh no! Is that a bloody bur I see?! Looks like it's time for a pulpotomy. ^


All Clean! Ready for some ZOE. (I know it still looks a little pink, but it is not… don't question me :) ^







Here are the finished SSC that I did not put up pictures of from my last post. Beautiful, right?! The patient loved them so much I am doing a full mouth of SSC on him next week! Jk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment