Thursday, June 2, 2011

Done!

How gorgeous is this?! Heavenly! ^
My reward for finishing…hitting the open road. ^

I have had a lot of people contact me and ask how the test went… my most honest answer is that it was hard. But that is to be expected, right?! I will give you a play by play of my day…

  • Woke at 5am… I had 4 alarms set. (paranoid much?)
  • Got ready and grabbed coffee. (don't worry I had my lunch packed and my clothes laid out from the night before…2nd grade style.)
  • Went to Denny's for breakfast and some last minute review…and lots of coffee. 
  • Arrived at the testing center at 7:30am.
  • Went through check in and processing (included 2 ID's, photos, and 19 million finger prints)
  • Started test at 8am. 
  • Finished my first 200 questions and took my lunch break around 11am.
  • Checked a few answers I didn't know (got them wrong), chugged a Rockstar, ate a banana and went for a walk around the building. 
  • Started the second half about 30 min later. 
  • Finished the test around 2 pm. 
And that was that. The questions aren't crazy or full of foreign information… I think that is actually what made it frustrating for me. There was a lot of info that was on the tip of my tongue, but I just couldn't quite remember. I have heard that no one walks out of that test feeling awesome, and that held true for me. But after a few days of relaxing and not having to think about it, I am feeling better about the whole thing. Vacation is wonderful and I am relaxin to the max. Good Luck to anyone else preparing… you got this. 


The view from out condo.. Life is good. ^

2 comments: