Sunday, April 3, 2011

Problems






I have 2 problems in my life right now.
  1. I drink far too much caffeine. Coffee and rockstars have become my main fuel source. This is sad for many reasons but mostly because both of these products are not good for your teeth and they have little nutritional value. I am a hazard to myself. (thank you, Pink for that brilliant song) I will fix this addiction…later. 
  2. It is freaking beautiful outside. Not a problem, you think?! Oh but it is. This wonderful 90 degree weather calls my name constantly…as I sit in a library and dream of the beach... which is a bummer because I am not at the beach nor am I getting work done. Lose/lose situation. So instead I have decided to embrace the glorious climate and have opted for evening BBQ's rather then board reviews. This is somewhat better I guess, at least I win a little. 
Hopefully these will work themselves out… or I will just be a caffeine junkie on the beach that failed out of dental school. It's one or the other. 

1 comment: