Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF


Yep. Lots of lecture today. A pretty uneventful week here. I have a Peds test on Monday and we are taking the Medical School test for it :( I haven't had to study for a med school test since last year! 
BACKGROUND INFO: All of my first year we took our science tests with the Medical students, however, since the beginning of this year our dental faculty have been writing our tests… they are much better.
This is an inconvenient time to have to study for a med school test as boards are ever creeping closer and the "spring dump" of projects is occurring. Oh well. I guess this is what I signed up for, right?! 
Hope your weekend is more fun than mine will be… shouldn't be too hard for you to top it :)

2 comments:

  1. I am surprised and kind of impressed that you went to class today. You are a better person than I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the studies, esp. for boards.

    If you haven't stopped by my blog yet, come over some time http://stu-dentdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete