Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The never ending denture case.

Here are a few pictures from the seemingly endless denture case we are working on. I have taken a liking to prosthodontics in the past few weeks…it has been a nice change from our handpieces. Prosth feels like a huge arts and crafts class to me, however, I do worry constantly about breaking some part of my case and having to start all over (where as in art class I don't think it was quite so serious if I messed up… isn't that what makes it artsy? or did my mom just tell me that because I made so many mistakes? nm.) Anyways, enjoy the pics… it is still a work in progress. (here is the link to my previous post about my denture case if you would like to see the steps before this)
Picking up where I left off… trying on the wax dentures. ^
Making sure everything is level… it is a hair off, but good enough for this patient ^
Face-bow in progress ^

Now to mount it ^


Hands down… this is the EASIEST CR record I will ever take :) ^
Putting it all together on the articulator. Ready for more fun next week. ^


No comments:

Post a Comment