Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celebrating the small stuff

Obviously, the thing to do when you reach 10,000 views is to make fun sugar cookies. Duh. ^
Holy Heck! I have officially reached 10,000 site views on my blog! That is a big deal…to me anyways! When I started this blog a few months back I never would have thought that it would have gotten 10,000 views, especially with in the first 2 months of it being live!
Yesterday when I told my husband about the number of views, he sounded a little confused. He said, "Is 10,000 a lot of views for a blog?" His comment made me think for a second, is 10,000 views a lot? To answer that, I don't know if it is, but to me it is! I did not expect 200 views on this blog, I just decided to put it out there because I enjoy doing it. My Mom does a wonderful job of celebrating the small things in life, whether that be 100 days of marriage, working out everyday for a week, or blog views…10,000 of them. I figure she is one of the smartest people I know, so I am taking careful notes and doing the same…celebrating the small things. 
I am extremely humbled by the support I have gotten while working on this project and I am excited to continue to document my experiences. 

P.S. The page views do NOT include my own… I know it crossed your mind :)
Happy Saturday! And celebrate something small today! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Can't wait for the book! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Maybe I will get up in the numbers with you! http://dentaldaddiary.blogspot.com/

    Shameless plug :( sorry.

    ReplyDelete