Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I honestly thought this day would never come...

I finished my denture case! I know! Crazy, right?! Today I spent several hours in lab finishing festooning (adding detail to make them look life like) my denture case. I was so engulfed in the process... that I neglected to take very many pictures. I know, my most posted about topic and I don't even have a grand finale of photos? Fail. If you have been living under a rock and have missed all of my previous denture posts, then you can get caught up very easily… click here, here, here, and here!


Ugh… I didn't even take a picture of the finished maxilla :( Fail.

2 comments:

  1. Just as a reminder, I love your blogs. I check it daily to see what's new :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I love that you love them! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete