Monday, May 23, 2011

D3?!



My treat for being a 3rd year! ^
Two years ago, I could not imagine being done with the first 2 years of dental school…it seemed forever away. Well, I am happy to report that as of 10:00 am this morning… I am officially done with my SECOND year of dental school! (I think I passed my final this morning:) 
These past few years have been a whirlwind, to say the least. I decided to look back through my schedule and see exactly what happened… like how many tests and quizzes I took. 
Here are the results: I…
  • did 2 Article reviews
  • did 6 Group Projects
  • saw 2 Standardized Patients
  • took 11 Competency's 
  • took 63 Tests
  • took 158 Quizzes
  • And 100's of hours of lecture and sim clinic time
  • 153 credit hours (>4 year bachelors degree)
Crazy right?! I am going to lay low for a few hours today and try to get some boards review in later. Hope your day is bomb.com :) Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was just searching for some dentistry related stuff and stumbled onto your blog. Good luck on your boards!! I will also take it at the end of July and so I my face is buried in the decks and the First Aide book right now. What a life!:)

    ReplyDelete