Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back from the South

Hi ya'll! I went to a lovely wedding in Georgia this past weekend and boy oh boy did the Southerners show me a good time...bless their hearts. I had yummy food like shrimp and grits, poppyseed chicken, and corn bread…and consequently I gained 10 lbs. School starts again in about a week… not sure I am ready to go back. Hope your weekend was fantastic! Happy Tuesday :)


(I have picked up a lot of new lingo while I was away…hence the beginning of this post. I thought I should try it out)
Gettin' out of town! ^


The beautiful church where the wedding was^


Romantic flowers ^


The sweet Grooms cake!^

1 comment:

  1. Excellent use of "bless their hearts!" Happy to see that we have southerner-fied you. So glad you guys came and that you had fun. You're welcome back any time you feel the need for a big dose of humidity! :)

    ReplyDelete