Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Onlays!

It is Wednesday and I am pooped! I had a very fun weekend that included a night out on the town, BBQing, and a lovely beach day. Monday and Tuesday flew by and I had sim clinic bright and early this morning…so I decided to take a few pictures of my onlay preps I did today. Restorative work is something I have always enjoyed, so this morning was actually relaxing and a nice break before a busy afternoon in the clinic. I am on my radiology rotation this week in clinic and it can get a little hectic at times, but overall I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Enjoy the pictures and Happy Hump Day! 
My virgin #30 and prepped inlays on #20 and #19 ^ 

Dropping the mesial box… Still have the enamel shell intact to protect the adjacent tooth. ^

Mesial box finished. ^
Forgot to get pictures of the distal box prep in progress… but here is the finished distal box and the reduced buccal cusps with a ledge. ^

Another angle ^

The finished onlay! ^

Another onlay that I did on #5 ^


1 comment:

  1. The team at Precision Esthetics in Palm Beach work hard to achieve results that both the patient and the dentist are happy with. They offer very high quality implant cases for dentists in the US. Not only are they superb lab technicians with great deal of knowledge, but also very prompt and easy to work with. I have a long standing relationship with PE and highly recommend them to all my colleagues. You should check out their website www.precisionesthetics.com or call them today (800) 942-3368.

    ReplyDelete