Monday, August 8, 2011

Raising Money

Hello Friends! It's official, I am back at school. I felt like a little kid this morning as I did my hair and put on a pretty dress for my first day of school (since 2 weeks ago). The day was quite relaxed and consisted of an introductory lecture for clinic this morning and a community service lecture in the afternoon…and that was it. I am hoping it is foreshadowing my semester to come :) 
Last Friday was the A.S.D.A. (American Student Dental Association) Golf Tournament at my school. This annual event is a major fundraiser for our chapter and since I am involved with ASDA, I decided to lend a hand as the photographer and raffle ticket seller. The club made a lot of monies and the day was a very successful!  
Here are a few random pictures I took at the tourney in my spare time. Enjoy!
Feetsies in the grass…very deep. ^

Golfers doing their golf thang. ^

My partner holding down the golf cart. ^

Prettiness that we got to look at. ^
I have some exciting things in the works for the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)

    I was wondering if you could write a post on how you study for your exams? I know everyone has a different method but having examples are helpful too.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete