Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BBQ and Dentures




It was a BEAUTIFUL day for a BBQ… a dental school BBQ to be exact. The first annual "College of Dental Medicine BBQ" was held last year and it was a great success. This year proved to be just as awesome. Sunshine, yummy food, and a DJ made for a lovely lunch hour. Holla DMD class of 2013!


And then reality hit and I had to go work on my denture case. So, as I promised I included pictures of the lab session. Check 'em! 
Models and Triad base material to begin. ^

Laying down the Triad in a "rope like fashion" ^
verything covered up and ready for a light cure ^
Cured Triad in the back and marked up my models with guide lines ^
Adding wax. ^


My favorite part… the fire :) ^
Firmly adhered and voids filled in. ^
Pretty as can be and ready for more work next  week. Stay tuned! ^

1 comment:

  1. We had to make our own wax rims. Way more work than is necessary...

    ReplyDelete