Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday=Funday




So today is Monday. I usually am not a fan of Monday's, but today wasn't so bad. It was nice to see all my friends at school again (I sound like I am in second grade.) Everyone was in such wonderful moods because they had just enjoyed a relaxing (and hopefully productive) spring break. So as far as Monday's go… I can't complain about this one. 
One of my very good friends took her boards today. I think I was more nervous for her then she was. She finished a little early and she sounded pretty calm when I spoke with her. I can't imagine the relief she must feel! I am super happy for her and I know she did well as she is quite smart… ok now I am just sucking up incase she reads this. haha!
I have a busy week coming up. We are in the dermal system, and we are still working on endo and dentures in ECD. Additionally, I have an afternoon i'm spending at an elementary school doing oral health screenings and I have my final practice session before my FMX competency in radiology. All while continuing to study for boards. Whew! I may have to just IV the coffee into my veins this week :) 
This is a random picture of my half done denture case that will get some TLC this week. Pictures to follow… of course!  



Happy Monday!!! 

1 comment: