Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break Partyin!


Spring break huh!?! Is this some kind of sick joke? I don't think I have ever spent the majority of my vacation time at a library or some other studying facility. It makes me a little sad to spend this time taking millions of practice tests, reading (and re-reading) notes, and flipping through dental decks. But in all honesty, I know it is for the best. I will be glad when I am not as freaked out before the boards. (I say that more as a wish… like I am hoping I won't be as stressed later on). 
I also have had some company here the past few days which has been a blast. I have the most wonderful friends and family and I couldn't be more blessed. 
I promise more dentistry related posts will be coming but I do not go back to school till Monday… and all I am doing out of school is boards junk. 
New Mantra… productivity. productivity. productivity. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment