Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where is the love?


I have my GI final on Monday. I am not prepared to say the least. (so I decide to blog?)
After a long chat with a few of my good friends today I realized a one very significant fact about people… People DESPERATELY want to be liked/accepted. Now obviously I already knew this.. I have heard this many times, but it I rediscovered the validity of this statement today.
I am a classic middle child… I am a peace maker… almost always.
I am far from perfect. I have fallen short of my own expectations, and have not always followed the golden rule of "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all." But really people?! Why so vicious? Why so cruel?

I think the Black Eyed Peas were on to something when the asked, "Where is the love?"

Enough rambling. Must study. Colon and Poop here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment