Saturday, March 19, 2011

Coffee and Review



May 31st, 2011. Yep, that is the day I will take the NBDE part I. Im not the first in my class to take it, and not the last, Im right about in the middle. A good spot to be when taking boards…if you ask me. 
How am I studying for boards? I am mostly using Dental Decks and old practice exams. Maybe a little NBDE First Aid mixed in. It is the magic formula? The winning combo? The best plan ever? Not sure yet, but I will be sure to let you know. 
My spring break officially started Friday at 5pm, but it hasn't felt much like a break yet. I am really trying to get some board material covered so that I am on track when May rolls around. Don't get me wrong… I am not working too hard.  I had a lovely morning reviewing old board questions at a coffee shop, followed by an afternoon of shopping :)

3 comments:

  1. hey i was amazed at ur use of ipad with the dental decks is it possible to use the pdf so clearly and and also mark or add notes on these cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't take full credit… I saw someone else do it first :) I am not sure if you can mark or make notes on them… my gut reply is no, but I am not very tech savvy there is a good chance you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck! Ur blog is awesome! check mine out too http://stu-dentdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete